Instructions on how to get up and running with Laravel on an XAMPP environment.
Assuming XAMPP has already been installed, the steps involved are;
- download composer from here and install it https://getcomposer.org/download/
- create a folder in htdocs named 'laravel'
- open a command prompt and cd to this newly created directory cd c:\xampp\htdocs\laravel
- to create a project 'composer create-project laravel/laravel first-project --prefer-dist' replace first-project with your project name
- in your browser visit localhost/laravel/first-project/public/
- you should see the Laravel logo/text
Now start building something awesome :)